so,i’ve finished reading “one day” by david nichols.
● the book is fucking epic.
● the book made sob at 3 am
● the book made me realize that “forever alone” status it’s not always cool.
● the book made me realize how much i miss hanging out with real people.
● the book made me feel like shit, and i feel completely nothing now,except emptyness.
● emma’s death was a fucking cliche,but fuck, i cried…i cried…oh how i cried.
● i can’t fucking wait for the movie
● the book made me complaining about my life to myself with a bottle of martini. (still at 3 am !)
● i can cry every fucking minute.
● i feel like a fucking emo right now.